Hello and a New Year's Eve Dress7:34 AM
Hey! I'm Jessica's little sister Lynette and I'm very excited to start sharing some of my projects with you guys! First, I thought I'd share a few details with you about myself:
1. I inherited our mom's endurance and our dad's opinion on almost everything.
2. My brain thinks in shapes. When I'm falling asleep or doing the dishes, I imagine a shape, cut it up in my mind and figure out how many different ways I can put it back together to make a different shape.
3. Onions don't make me cry and I always pick the perfect size tupperware to put left over dinner in.
4. I go to bed on time and I never skip breakfast.
5. I've been in love with the same man (Drew Danburry) since I was 15 and we have one boy (Striker).
Today I wanted to share a delightful little dress I made for my friend Nicki. She wanted a twirly skirt with a natural waist. I used vintage gaberdine because I love the weight it has. I did a simple darted bodice with a circle skirt. I think it's a very fun and classic look, perfect for a New Year's Eve party.